$150K Term Life - No Medical Exam

cuttingedgens

Hi Guys,

I live in Texas (45 y/o male) and am looking for a very simple $100K - $150K term life 30 year life insurance policy. I don't want the monthly rate to ever change and forget what that is called.

Are there any products out there like this that will *not* require me to prove income and that *won't* require a blood test or exhaustive health test (maybe just some simple questions instead)?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

I live in Texas (45 y/o male) and am looking for a very simple $100K - $150K term life 30 year life insurance policy. I don't want the monthly rate to ever change and forget what that is called.

Are there any products out there like this that will *not* require me to prove income and that *won't* require a blood test or exhaustive health test (maybe just some simple questions instead)?

Thanks in advance.

American National offers express underwriting up to 250k at your age they do have a level term 30 year plan as well as conversion options (just in case).

I believe Assurity has a non-med product that goes to 350k as well.

Thank you. Is income verification required?

Usually anything under 500k isn't going to require an income verification. If you are looking for anything over a million you're probably going to have some questions asked. They will probably ask, but it's not going to mean much. Just as a frame of reference, here are what ING has for guidelines https://www.piclife.com/pdfs/ING_UW_Guide.pdf right on page 2. On a 45 year old they would go 15-20 times annual income. Again, that's just a guideline though and it's ING specific, but I don't think any carrier would bat an eye at $149k on a 45 year old. Even if they underwrote the face amount you'd have to prove around $7,500 which is half of poverty level so probably no risk there.

Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.

If do not want the monthly premium to never change - Sagicor GUL. Premium is guaranteed lifetime. Email application normally approved in 48 hours if everything is clean.

A 30 year term will have Large increase in year 30 and every year after. Exception is Protective Life.

Last edited:
Back