2013 Whole Life Dividend Rate

Great intel for what? It omits a few pretty good WL companies, most notably Ohio National, Lincoln doesn't have a WL in the comparison, it shows a declining fixed interest rate over the last decade, which is stating the obvious.

Steve, how would you recommend an agent use this information to any advantage? I missed it.

I love this piece as it continues a trend I have always found amusing.

Any investment piece strongly touts past performance, but then advises against using past performance as a judge for future performance. Well, it is it meaningless, why did you tell me???

And come on Larry, you know the answer. This was a puff piece put out by LFG to help sell their IULs and VULs.

Sorry for my delay in responding Larry. I actually wanted another link posted instead, which I will post today. The value of the Intel question address is a valid one for those of us who are deep in the weeds on carrier data. So this doc is not a revelation to us. But keep in mind the vast majority of producers don’t have time to collect competitive information. The download traffic on this link has been good.

Back