$250 a Month!

limitless84

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
My client wants the absolute most life insurance she can get for her and her husband for under $250 a month. She is open to whole life and 20-30 year term. They are ok with a medical exam as well.

She is 62 NS take thyroid meds, other than that healthy but borderline diabetic.

He is 65 NS take no meds and no health problems.

What is the best option out there to get the most coverage for these folks?

My client wants the absolute most life insurance she can get for her and her husband for under $250 a month. She is open to whole life and 20-30 year term. They are ok with a medical exam as well.

She is 62 NS take thyroid meds, other than that healthy but borderline diabetic.

He is 65 NS take no meds and no health problems.

What is the best option out there to get the most coverage for these folks?

Compulife ® Software Inc.

Or

[email protected] ;-)

Sounds like an easy case. Use it to learn how to do these. Also either get Compulife or hook up with a Term upline like Pinney that has their own quoting system. In the latter case they can do the whole case for you. If term is a side business that may be your best bet.

Lee

----------

Last edited:
Was not diagnosed but doctor said it could turn into that

What will matter is what's in the medical records and what her A1C levels are. Most any carrier will request an APS at her age.

I have a client who was told something similar by his doctor. When the carrier received the medical records the doctor had in the records that he was diabetic. Worse than that, since he wasn't taking medication it appeared he was a diabetic and taking no medication. Fortunately he was able to get the doctor to correct the records.

As Wino suggested, it may be best to work with an FMO to help put together the case for you.

So she is not taking any medications at all? No metformin?
As Sman pointed out, this will be in her chart notes. Has she had an A1C test done to either prove her blood sugars are in a safe range or not?

Forgive me for being a bit of an ass about this. Type II myself, have never been able to place a policy with a type II because they won't pay the cost and they see themselves as only having a touch of diabetes or are pre-diabetic.

So she is not taking any medications at all? No metformin?
As Sman pointed out, this will be in her chart notes. Has she had an A1C test done to either prove her blood sugars are in a safe range or not?

Forgive me for being a bit of an ass about this. Type II myself, have never been able to place a policy with a type II because they won't pay the cost and they see themselves as only having a touch of diabetes or are pre-diabetic.

My experience is different. It may have something to do with me pre-qualified appointments. As long as I know before meeting them that they have DM I am quoting them based on the DM fact finder.

Normally tbl 4 to Std.

Are you doing FE? or 250-500 range?

If you're doing FE, maybe they're at that point where denial isn't such a factor.

I do both fully underwritten and SIWL and SITerm. Some of my FE does fall in the $250.mo range but only a few have hit the $500. month range.

I was talking more about fully underwritten. And those do fall more into the $250-$500 range.

Sagicor's No Lapse UL may be the ticket.

At $50k each they would be about 267/mo at Standard Rates. He may qualify for preferred, but she would not likely. to get the rate near the $250/mo goal.

Touch base with me to get specific quotes for you.

Back