2nd Annual VPD Enrollment

glang

I have a 30 or so man company that I will be going back into for the second annual enrollment for voluntary permanent life. In my first enrollment, I wrote 5 employees and a few wives for about 5500 FY GDC. I would like TGP thoughts on how to make the most of this enrollment. I know there are a few new employees. I have a break room to meet employees in for a 1 on 1 meeting and the office manager brought employees in to visit with me or sign a waiver stating they did not want coverage. Most came in and asked to sign the waiver, of the ones that sat down, I was able to write most of them. I have payroll stuffers and poster announcing the enrollment, should I use them? How do I get the other 25 to sit down and listen to the benefits of what we are offering? I dont personally know the owners and they seem a bit off! The office manager was my contact and the way in? Thank You for any and all info.

I have a 30 or so man company that I will be going back into for the second annual enrollment for voluntary permanent life. In my first enrollment, I wrote 5 employees and a few wives for about 5500 FY GDC. I would like TGP thoughts on how to make the most of this enrollment. I know there are a few new employees. I have a break room to meet employees in for a 1 on 1 meeting and the office manager brought employees in to visit with me or sign a waiver stating they did not want coverage. Most came in and asked to sign the waiver, of the ones that sat down, I was able to write most of them. I have payroll stuffers and poster announcing the enrollment, should I use them? How do I get the other 25 to sit down and listen to the benefits of what we are offering? I dont personally know the owners and they seem a bit off! The office manager was my contact and the way in? Thank You for any and all info.

Perhaps you would get better TGP thoughts by posting there. Don't know for sure... but best of luck.

Perhaps you would get better TGP thoughts by posting there. Don't know for sure... but best of luck.

He already did. There is nothing wrong with asking the same question in multiple forums...I love TGPs but I don't believe all the good producers are on that forum.

Yeah, I have had great advice from all the forums I frequent. I am just trying to maximize my time and efforts with the seasoned advice from professionals! I was hired on and within 6 months my ASD (Associate Sales Director) or something, transferred to another location. I am totally on my own, I get help from wholesalers and other agents and the advice I find here. These forums have kept me in the business, both for me and my clients! TGP is a great venue, I have learned alot about the basics. Just the language alone can set u apart, I highly recommend it. Back to the thread, any info on how to make the most of a VPD enrollment is appreciated!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

By the way, with almost 1200 post, I would think you are a TGP, whatever your definition is!!!! Congratulations on your success!!!!!

Last edited:
Post count can be deceiving. It could also mean that they are on here instead of producing. YMMV.

Post count can be deceiving. It could also mean that they are on here instead of producing. YMMV.

Why yes, yes it could. Feel happier, briko? I hope so because I think we should all feel happier and if I can help you out with that, bro, it adds to my karma-bank.

No offense, Fisher....look at my post count (I speak from experience :))
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hell, I guess it could also prove that xrac produces a LOT more than any of us.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back