30 Life Policies in 30 Days

DiegoInsGuy

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Friends,

I work here in an independent insurance agency in San Diego. Were an agency that has about 5500 clients 98% P/C.

My boss says that when he was a Farmers rep years ago he once did 30 life policies in 30 days. I have been challenged to do the same. Without a great pipeline and not buying leads but just going after our existing clients with the x-sell do you think it is possible? We represent all the big names in LIFE but have never focused on our book for Life ins.

I was thinking about just focusing primarily on the AGLA product and trying to replace there existing term policies with AGLA'S because of the living benefits.

Do you have any suggestions as to what would be the best way to go about it? I'm going to be calling all of our P/C clients and talking about there renewal and then throwing Life out there as an aside.

I look forward to hearing what your thoughts and ideas are. Much appreciated. :)

Good Luck. I'd concentrate on couples... cut your "work" in half. 15 couples in 4 weeks.. 4 appointments per week for 4 straight weeks gets you one extra...

Keep us posted.

RW

Many years ago when working for Franklin life, I wrote over 70 apps. 60 days. Lots of kiddie apps.

i don't think it should be too difficult, especially if you carry everyone...get some referrals, get that app a day string going, and it'll lead to bigger and better things down the road, even if you only got small stuff now

I think this is a good start for me as I prepare to really throw myself into insurance this summer. I am a teacher making about 45k a year and would like to see what the potential is for me to make this kind of money working for myself selling insurance. I will set my goal to begin mid June as I will be out of state for a time and am not licensed in the other state. Wish me luck.

Back