42 Male for Life Insurance

KINGBICHO

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm trying to find a company that will take a 42 yr old male, height and weight proportionate. No medical issues. Two issues though

He was arrested at 18 for robbery did three years in jail. Hasn't had problems with the law since.

Has a speeding ticket from about 3 years ago.

I'll be happy if I can get him standard, any suggestions?

The key is to read the question on the life application EXACTLY as it is written.

Here are the questions on the Life App for ANICO:

"Has any proposed insured, in the past five (5) years, been convicted of a felony?"

"Is any proposed insured currently on parole or probation?"

In his case, the answer would be 'no' for both questions. (I highly doubt he'd be on probation 20 years after the fact.)

As far as reckless driving, a speeding ticket is not reckless. It's a moving violation. One won't kill the application. Just give the details. I had a guy who had a suspended drivers license because he didn't pay a speeding ticket. The policy was still issued. They just wanted to be sure it wasn't a DUI or anything like that.

The ANICO application questions look like it should be fine. Just check for what the various companies are asking for and comply within the time frames requested.

I would probably quote him based on health. Once I have my preferred products and companies lined up, as dhk suggested, I would go down the line checking the app and underwriting guides. I believe you will have many options. Xrae could help filter this out.

I'm trying to find a company that will take a 42 yr old male, height and weight proportionate. No medical issues. Two issues though

He was arrested at 18 for robbery did three years in jail. Hasn't had problems with the law since.

Assuming it was a normal speeding ticket. Most companies would like to have him on their books.

If it was my client and He got a std rating. I'd be upset.

Please send me your contact info and I'll prepare quotes and email them back to you. I have access to the entire life insurance market.

Thanks,

Robert Ridgway
Underwriting Consultant
407-283-7511
[email protected]

Back