56 Year Old Male

David C

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm looking for 25-30,000 WL for a 56 year old male in excellent health. Any suggestions? In Georgia.

Best price for whole life would be RNA.

$25,000-$58.99/mo. level pay

$25,000-$73.06/mo. 20 pay

$25,000-$151.40 paid up at age 65

Going to be hard to beat that unless you sell Penn Mutual and he doesn't care about cash value. Their guaranteed UL for $50k is right about $50/month if he can qualify for preferred plus.

Going to be hard to beat that unless you sell Penn Mutual and he doesn't care about cash value. Their guaranteed UL for $50k is right about $50/month if he can qualify for preferred plus.

Yeah, those are all standard rates with RNA. There is no exam for that policy so they don't offer preferred or super preferred on it. If he went to $100,000, there would be an exam and he could get a preferred rate, but, the thread starter asked for whole life in the $25,000 to $30,000 range.

It depends if your looking for a par or nonpar policy. That small I would assume nonpar. Cinci life is my go to on nonpar WL.

I like that the non forfeiture options are on the Illustration. Takes care of the what ifs. I use the RdPu collum a lot.

Yeah. Its a very simple and straightforward illustration.
Easy for the client to understand. Easy to sell from.
Its only 6 pages long, you have to love that!!
And their apps are just as short and simple..

Back