67 Year Old Male, NT GI Graded Term

quackattack99

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a prospect with some pretty significant health issues, CHF, type II diabetes, etc. etc. looking for a 100k term policy. I realize this is probably out of the question, but thought I would at least throw it out there to the experts. Thanks!!

Sounds like a decline on fully underwritten (i'm assuming there are a couple of other health issues in combination with the heart failure and diabetes history) - you'll probably be looking at graded coverage with a 2-yr ROP on any simplified issue policies (if he can qualify).

Thanks, checked UHL, their age cutoff is 60. Looks like this guy is SOL. Oh well, I told him that it was doubtful, but that I would at least look into it for him. Thanks.

Because he wants 100k worth of coverage. Willing to pay in the $200 per month range. I know I can't help him with that with a whole life policy. Thought my only shot would be a graded term policy.

Because he wants 100k worth of coverage. Willing to pay in the $200 per month range. I know I can't help him with that with a whole life policy. Thought my only shot would be a graded term policy.

I want to be the next astronaut. I'd say him getting what he wants is about as likely. Time to talk about what he will settle for.

I want to be the next astronaut. I'd say him getting what he wants is about as likely. Time to talk about what he will settle for.[/QUOTE

Hahaha, ya, I called him this morning and told him the best I could do is a 20k Vantis graded WL policy for $136 per month. Told me it wasn't "worthwhile" for him. So, I'm done:)

What sucks is that I know I am not the first, nor last, agent that he has waited until they show up before he discloses that he has CHF, hoping they can magically produce what he is looking for.

Hahaha, ya, I called him this morning and told him the best I could do is a 20k Vantis graded WL policy for $136 per month. Told me it wasn't "worthwhile" for him. So, I'm done:)

What sucks is that I know I am not the first, nor last, agent that he has waited until they show up before he discloses that he has CHF, hoping they can magically produce what he is looking for.

You wasted a lot of time on a guy who really doesn't care about his family. He is in bad shape and I bet his family would love that 20k in a few years.

Back