73 Year Old Rheumatoid Arthritis NON MED

Does anyone know who can do a Male in Texas age 73- Rheumatoid Arthritis? Need 50K + Non MED- Eapp preferred Prior Term Expired Paying $350.00 per month needs to stay about the same MEDICATIONS hydroxychloroquine- 200MG X 2- Rheumatoid Arthritis hyzaar 100- blood pressure 1 x day prednisone 2.5mg 1 x day rheumatoid arthritis Atenolol 50 mg 1 x day high blood pressure beta blocker ropinirole .05 mg 1 x day restless leg actemra- Rheumatoid Arthritis Infusion 2 x month THE ROPINIROLE seems to be the issue since that drug is also used for parkinson and this guy uses it for restless leg syndrome. Thanks ---------- Sorry about meds I copied and pasted but I guess they did not paste the first time so I posted them again. Any help will do:) Thanks Does anyone know who can do a Male in Texas age 73- Rheumatoid Arthritis? Need 50K + Non MED- Eapp preferred Prior Term Expired Paying $350.00 per month needs to stay about the same MEDICATIONS hydroxychloroquine- 200MG X 2- Rheumatoid Arthritis hyzaar 100- blood pressure 1 x day prednisone 2.5mg 1 x day rheumatoid arthritis Atenolol 50 mg 1 x day high blood pressure beta blocker ropinirole .05 mg 1 x day restless leg actemra- Rheumatoid Arthritis Infusion 2 x month THE ROPINIROLE seems to be the issue since that drug is also used for parkinson and this guy uses it for restless leg syndrome. Thanks

Well, we'd like an update!

Did you get the case after all?

Glad we could help! As a reminder, don't fall for a marketer, who's underneath an IMO to solicit contracts. Go straight to the top for a the top contract!

Well, we'd like an update!

Did you get the case after all?

Thanks again to everyone...yes I ended up doing with Royal Neigbors and Senior Life, and contracted with Trinity per your suggestions)

Sorry took so long as I was trying to figure out how to reply on phone app

Latest posts

Back