87 Year Old Needs Life Insurance

LVGUY

Expert
Where can I find life insurance for 87 year old male-either FE or ART? I have already tried compulife. Is there any other quote engine or carrier I can go to for quote?

Why would an 87 year need life insurance? Dave Ramsey says you don't need it when you get older! BTID!

What kind of insurance?

I just ran the quote using Compulife, and $50,000 of no lapse UL from ING (Security Life of Denver) is $6,609.70 per year.

If you go to $100,000, then Transamerica's TransAce is $12,525.99 per year.

What kind of insurance?

I just ran the quote using Compulife, and $50,000 of no lapse UL from ING (Security Life of Denver) is $6,609.70 per year.

If you go to $100,000, then Transamerica's TransAce is $12,525.99 per year.

Robert......The OP has not provided any health info on an 87 year old.....

Robert......The OP has not provided any health info on an 87 year old.....

I agree, more information is needed. But you have to start somewhere. Somebody was saying they tried Compulife and couldn't find anything. I'm simply pointing out that there are products available.

I should clarify. Compulife has quotes for UL and one non renewable term. Those rates are excessive. He has a leaky valve but it is very well controlled. I guess I am looking more for that one FE carrier that has those age limits. Would anyone be able to quote Settlers Life?

I should clarify. Compulife has quotes for UL and one non renewable term. Those rates are excessive. He has a leaky valve but it is very well controlled. I guess I am looking more for that one FE carrier that has those age limits. Would anyone be able to quote Settlers Life?

$132. per thousand is pretty good. For an 87 year old male with a leaky valve.

How much coverage is he looking for?

Back