Agent Needs Good Company for Term Life

Im looking for a good term life insurance company with a good contract any suggestions ?????

Sagicor Non-Med Term is very competitive with Preferred Rates on Non-Med to age 65 up to $399,999. Those who sell it, love it. (10,15 & 20 Year Terms)

Transamerica, Protective and Genworth are my 2nd favorites. Trans usually has the best Standard, Standard plus rates.

Get in touch with me if you need more info.

twilight hows assurity's non med term? its similar to sagicors and i'm already licensed with them. What term product with trans is good? Whats the name of it?

I like Midland. You can deal direct, talk to underwriters, case managers, comp is good, turnaround time is decent and products are usually top 5 or better. Plus they allow conversion to any permanent product unlike most other companies. I hate that with many of the term companies if a client has to convert they get screwed. Plus they have very good ratings.

Sagicor Non-Med Term is very competitive with Preferred Rates on Non-Med to age 65 up to $399,999. Those who sell it, love it. (10,15 & 20 Year Terms)

Transamerica, Protective and Genworth are my 2nd favorites. Trans usually has the best Standard, Standard plus rates.

Get in touch with me if you need more info.

How many people actually qualify for preferred rates?

As a guesstimate and in my experience, around 10-15% will qualify for preferred plus (best rates) and then around the next 25% qualify for preferred. So roughly 40% will qualify for preferred or better rates. Non smoker of course.

I always go in thinking standard and anything better than that is a bonus.

Latest posts

Back