American Amicable

jn8691mr

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Looking for a higher comp plan with this carrier. Any suggestions on IMO's and what they'll offer?

This is a lower comp carrier.

Not many IMO's out there that will have a Street comp above 110% for Simplified issue Term, WL and UL as it will only cut into their cut too much.

Now if you are placing $100k plus with an IMO, than you should be able to negotiate a higher comp than street.

Anyone? I'm looking for a place to move my AmAm appointment for a higher comp... My current IMO does not have AmAm as one of their carriers

Well it looks like AmAm no longer accepts non-metastatic cancer on their modified policy. But it appears they've really cut premiums on smokers. FEX Quotes is showing them up there with Oxford for tobacco users.

Well it looks like AmAm no longer accepts non-metastatic cancer on their modified policy. But it appears they've really cut premiums on smokers. FEX Quotes is showing them up there with Oxford for tobacco users.

Their graded, ROP and level (tobacco) rates are pretty good. They are offering e app for FE which is always a plus for my business

Back