American Benefits Association - Who Has Top Comp. ?

CALTCAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
FMO's keep offering me American Benefits Association.

One said the comp. was 15%, then I see in another thread on this forum it can be 25%.

I can't see selling this for 15%, or am I missing something, like it will bring more business ?

From what I understand, it is a guaranteed issue 10 year term plan. I guess you have to sign up for a membership and must work 20 hours a week.

Who offers the top compensation on this plan and what is it ?

Does anybody have the rates ? ( i believe they want me to sign up to get them)

Thanks!

FMO's keep offering me American Benefits Association.

One said the comp. was 15%, then I see in another thread on this forum it can be 25%.

I can't see selling this for 15%, or am I missing something, like it will bring more business ?

From what I understand, it is a guaranteed issue 10 year term plan. I guess you have to sign up for a membership and must work 20 hours a week.

Who offers the top compensation on this plan and what is it ?

Does anybody have the rates ? ( i believe they want me to sign up to get them)

Thanks!

It is an option for clients that have few options. I think the comp is level, I think. Check with Matt

I have 20 % contracts but im a FOS marketer who doesnt produce, and who can offer 25% when gooner allows me to.

In all honesty, its an age band term product. Rates are guaranteed until you enter the next age group. This is like AARP...

Scariest thing about these plans is rates can be raised at any time. No guarantee on them.

The 20% commission is paid every month. This is a last resort type of policy to offer. But it has its place in your portfolio

Pm me with your email and I can send you the rates

I have 20 % contracts but im a FOS marketer who doesnt produce, and who can offer 25% when gooner allows me to.

In all honesty, its an age band term product. Rates are guaranteed until you enter the next age group. This is like AARP...

Scariest thing about these plans is rates can be raised at any time. No guarantee on them.

The 20% commission is paid every month. This is a last resort type of policy to offer. But it has its place in your portfolio

Pm me with your email and I can send you the rates

Never said you didn't produce bro...btw, you get that email from Jim yet?

Back