Anabolic Steroids Found on Medical Records

gora268913

I have a case, where medical record shows anabolic steroids. Seems like its going to be declined by the carrie we applied. It was a single episode and currently not taking any medications. Overall health is good enough to be preffered. The amount is big and non-med is not going to work. Any suggestions why i can place the case. Thanks

I have a case, where medical record shows anabolic steroids. Seems like its going to be declined by Carrie. It was a single episode and currently not taking any medications. Overall health is good enough to be preffered. The amount is big and non-med is not going to work. Any suggestions why i can place the case. Thanks

Do you really think that Carrie would decline it for one use? I'll bet he's been using for a while. Does he look like a body builder?:skeptical:

It was one time. Some side effects started to appear. Went to the doctor..... of course doc pot it on record. The client is fine now and the rest of medical is perfect.
It seems it was purchased under the counter, there is no prescription can be found anywhere. The weight and high are perfectly normal.

I dont think you will have a problem getting this customer placed with a simplified issue product. He/She may have to answer yes to use of Illegal Drugs, but alot of carriers will accept that and simply raise the rates.

Again, what was he taking them for?

This is the first question the underwriter is going to ask since the drug was declared. Better to fess up at this point, since he's disclosed he took the drug, then to suddenly go silent. Underwriters think the worse, so not answering simply confirms their thoughts.

Again, what was he taking them for?

This is the first question the underwriter is going to ask since the drug was declared. Better to fess up at this point, since he's disclosed he took the drug, then to suddenly go silent. Underwriters think the worse, so not answering simply confirms their thoughts.

It was just that one time!! Got side effects and everything from that one time.:laugh:

Back