Any Brokers that Don't Operate Like Network Marketing Companies or Charge a Fortune for Leads?

Not saying you tell everyone that, but yes Scott you did tell me I should recruit agents in GA and give them 50% contracts..I even sent Travis a text after that conversation because it was so odd...that was when I realized Who YOU really were and that I needed to leave your group.

Who would've got the other 60-70%, you or The Newterer?:err:

Not saying you tell everyone that, but yes Scott you did tell me I should recruit agents in GA and give them 50% contracts..I even sent Travis a text after that conversation because it was so odd...that was when I realized Who YOU really were and that I needed to leave your group.

You have very selective memory. I remember the conversation. You were trying to decide if it would be worth your time to put a few agents under you. I told you that I wouldn't do it at all on a small scale but if you decided to I could send you a lot of them because I turn most Georgia agents away.

Then I told you the only way I would want a small group of agents is if you had a hub office and recruited local agents that you work closely with every day. Bring them into the biz and field train them from scratch. Supply their daily leads and put them at low commissions with no cost to them to be in business. Basically create a small captive agency with training, leads and competitive companies. It's a very unserved market in most areas.

I know of several agencies like that and it's exactly what a lot of Newbs and/or non-entropenour types are looking for. It's a way that many small regional agencies operate.

It was a conversation you started Donnie. No one was trying to talk you into recruiting.

I didn't know that's when you decided to "newter" me. Good thing I didn't tell you any of my real crazy ideas. You might have blown a gasket.

I want to know any ones opinion on NAA

I read the other post that you made, thread you started! Are you a Board Certified Dr?

Here is the link

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...amilies-have-access-dr-t74818.html#post995069

NAA is your typical bottom feeding MLM that parades successful managers in front of recruits. These managers put on a cheer leading show and exaggerate the simplicities of selling life insurance through their lead program.

This ideal isn't so terrible until you weigh in that they are starting their recruits at a 55% contract, and suggesting that you take your 55% contract and recruit agents under you.

Back