Any Companies with $1 Million UL or WL?

mstripling13

Hello everyone,

My name is Michael and I am new to the forums. I have a bunch of companies under my belt but none that I know of offer 500k to 1 million dollars of life insurance. Can anyone give me a few ideas as to who I can go to and get appointed for that could achieve this for my client?

P.S. before anyone asks, I'm not giving you the contact info lol.

Hello everyone,

My name is Michael and I am new to the forums. I have a bunch of companies under my belt but none that I know of offer 500k to 1 million dollars of life insurance. Can anyone give me a few ideas as to who I can go to and get appointed for that could achieve this for my client?

Dang it!

This year I have done those face amounts with AIG, Midland, Pruco, Sagicor and Lincoln Financial. BTW, LFG has a great table shave program. These were all GULs and some term.

Hello everyone,

I am curious, with a bunch of companies that will not $500,000. What type of insurance do you normally sell? FE?

Lee

I am in North Carolina
I'm in Raleigh. Ohio National is a great company for what you're asking about and the regional officer for NC lives in Charlotte.

If you're interested in knowing more about them, email me at [email protected] with your personal information and we can talk early next week.

I don't work for them, but if I introduce you to them, they will pay me a referral fee if you do business with them.

Latest posts

Back