Any Hope for this Situation. $100K Coverage Wanted

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
This guy ex-wife wants to get coverage on him for $100K The drug violations has to do with Marijuana. He is in IL.

Open Case Defendant 0 POSSESS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA CRIMINAL MISDEMEANOR 02/10/2016
Collection Notice Defendant SEAT BELT REQUIRED/PASSENGER TRAFFIC 02/28/2 Collection Notice Defendant SPEEDING 40+ MILES OVER LIMIT TRAFFIC 09/27/2010
Collection Notice Defendant SPEEDING 40+ MILES OVER LIMIT TRAFFIC 09/27/2010
Collection Notice Defendant STREET RACING TRAFFIC 09/27/2010
Collection Notice Defendant RECKLESS DRIVING TRAFFIC 09/27/2010
Closed Defendant DRIVING 15-20 MPH ABOVE LIMIT TRAFFIC 03/24/2010
Collection Notice Defendant POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNAL ORDINANCE VIOLATION 05/20/2010
Collection Notice Defendant ALCOHOL POSS AND CONS BY MINOR ORDINANCE VIOLATION 01/20/2010
Closed Defendant CRIMINAL TRESPASS TO VEHICLES CRIMINAL MISDEMEANOR 12/17/2010
Collection Notice Defendant POSSESS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA CRIMINAL MISDEMEANOR 12/16/2009
Closed Defendant RESIST/PC OFF/CORR EMP/FRFTR CRIMINAL MISDEMEANOR 10/14/2009

Last edited:
No his name was there, last name first, first name last. Be careful next time. Thanks for cleaning that up.

Might be ok since most is over 6 years old now, you have to ask an underwriter. Don't expect above standard. And because the list is pretty long, an underwriter may pass on it anyway.

No never applied for coverage I don't believe he had any AA/NA treatment for the arrests. She prefers to get a non-med policy because it's on her EX so she doesn't have to rely on him getting a blood test.

He is required to allow her to get a policy on him because of her son.

No never applied for coverage I don't believe he had any AA/NA treatment for the arrests. She prefers to get a non-med policy because it's on her EX so she doesn't have to rely on him getting a blood test.

Sent you a PM about it

Could qualify for a Group Term Life's Non med plan. Up to $150K to 170k

Last edited:
Back