Any Ideas on this One?

Simplified issue. She can get $40k with trans 35k with Aetna and $25k with rna. None have height weight charts. I'd have to look drugs up on trans to she if she'd get preferred or standard . The premiums either $109 or $140 for a $40k whole life

35k with aetna for a 27 year old??? Study your underwriting guide

It was 6:40 in the morning when I responded. I hadn't had my first cup of coffee.The fat girls screwed.

It doesn't help you personally but as a service to the client, refer her to a Western & Southern office. They used to have a guaranteed issue that young upto $50k. It is terribly priced but seems all other options are exhausted at this point. I have not been in touch with any of my W&S contacts for a long while but it used to be called Accessible Life.

Yeah, i posted this on the final expense thread as well in case some who work in that field didn't see the post on this one.

From everything that I can find and from your alls expertise, I think the only option for her for any coverage at all is going to be UHL EIWL. I doubt she'll take that though due to price.

I'm pretty sure this case is not going anywhere.

You all are awesome. Thanks very much for the help.

Yes, UW Guy is bringing up the probability of a FE - flat extra - and I can see that is where this case would head IF an underwriter took it. That is why I emphasize the finances and ability to pay of the insured. To tell you the truth, I have probaly lost more sales due to the client's inability to pay rather than my inability to get an offer.

Yes, UW Guy is bringing up the probability of a FE - flat extra - and I can see that is where this case would head IF an underwriter took it. That is why I emphasize the finances and ability to pay of the insured. To tell you the truth, I have probaly lost more sales due to the client's inability to pay rather than my inability to get an offer.

True, in her case if she could take a small, highly rated WL product she might sneak out something if she shopped around long enough but they always want to get term...and that ain't likely happening. These are the people I get who I like to say "steal little"- they know they have issues but the rep needs to have them shot down on term first and then they see what a highly rated WL policy costs.

Latest posts

Back