Any Ideas on this One?

True, in her case if she could take a small, highly rated WL product she might sneak out something if she shopped around long enough but they always want to get term...and that ain't likely happening. These are the people I get who I like to say "steal little"- they know they have issues but the rep needs to have them shot down on term first and then they see what a highly rated WL policy costs.

I usually give it to them pretty straight. Working with a internet lead now that the son is shopping it and just doling out the information on his 82 year old mother. We are down to A-fib and Cancer history. Because it it is a lead from a buddy here and a nice size premium I am working it harder and longer than I would normally. But I had to get to the "Bob, this is not about who has the lowest price, This is about which companies will even offer to cover her" talk. Sometimes the sickest people seem to expect the best deals.

I usually give it to them pretty straight. Working with a internet lead now that the son is shopping it and just doling out the information on his 82 year old mother. We are down to A-fib and Cancer history. Because it it is a lead from a buddy here and a nice size premium I am working it harder and longer than I would normally. But I had to get to the "Bob, this is not about who has the lowest price, This is about which companies will even offer to cover her" talk. Sometimes the sickest people seem to expect the best deals.

Hahaha...was that you kicking ass between appointments?:swoon:

Back