Any Term Life Companies that Pay Residual?

LifeHealth

Expert
I'm a fairly new life and health insurance agent and I work for an independent agency. I've had quite a bit of success already selling Term and I think I'll be in the insurance game for the long haul. What I really want to know is are there any companies that will pay residual on term? We are getting between 100-125% already for first year but I want to get paid next year too. Any ideas?

I'm a fairly new life and health insurance agent and I work for an independent agency. I've had quite a bit of success already selling Term and I think I'll be in the insurance game for the long haul. What I really want to know is are there any companies that will pay residual on term? We are getting between 100-125% already for first year but I want to get paid next year too. Any ideas?

Write DI

Kinda. If you service your and other's book(s). A lot of rewrites and referrals. A faster way to build your book is to AOR all the orphaned term and FE policies out there. All IMohsoHO

I deal with all of the U65 Health and Life in my office and my Boss does all of the 65 and older so FE isn't a huge option other than his over flow. I work for an independent agency as a W2 employee and I'm the ONLY one who does health or Life so I have thousands of customers to cross sell. We do live in a college town so lots of young families and such. So I seem to write lots of Term when I do their health insurance.

I think I got a smoking deal when I was hired because they gave me the health book and want me to cross sell all of there P&C customers.

I was just wondering if any companies pay less of a 1st year and more of a residual.

Some term companies pay renewals. None pay residuals.

Fairly high renewal on term is 4%. Most that pay renewals are 1 or 2%

The good news is that you are getting 125% 1st year. Many agents selling term get way less than that. So just think of it as your 1st year and renewals all rolled into one. It's up to you to not spend it all. Other than that you could probably take a pay cut to 100% and talk them into giving you the other 25% spread out over the next nine years. If that feels better.

I deal with all of the U65 Health and Life in my office and my Boss does all of the 65 and older so FE isn't a huge option other than his over flow. I work for an independent agency as a W2 employee and I'm the ONLY one who does health or Life so I have thousands of customers to cross sell. We do live in a college town so lots of young families and such. So I seem to write lots of Term when I do their health insurance.

I think I got a smoking deal when I was hired because they gave me the health book and want me to cross sell all of there P&C customers.

I was just wondering if any companies pay less of a 1st year and more of a residual.

Again, none pay residuals. Some pay renewals.

We have a non-medical term product, $10k-$50k, ages 20-65 that pays renewals for the life of the policy. If interested call me.
Greg...252-292-3350.

Back