Any thing like this....

MIBizInsurance

Guru
100+ Post Club
Is there a broker/company that allows an life applicant to go through one medical (Blood sample/pressure ...etc) and have results go to multiple companies to get best rates?

MIBizInsurance said:
Is there a broker/company that allows an life applicant to go through one medical (Blood sample/pressure ...etc) and have results go to multiple companies to get best rates?

All you have to do is have the client request a copy of the lab results and the paramed (I always have the paramed company fax me a copy of the paramed).

Once you have the lab results and the paramed you can submit it with the apps to the other carriers. Of course, most carriers have a time limit on how far back they'll go on the lab results. Generally 90 days.

I will sometimes take an app with two different carriers and submit them at the same time and just have the nurse complete an exam for each. Works just as well.

Many MGA's will allow you to do the paramed through one company and then make a recommendation based on the results. I use capitasfinancial when I do that.

Latest posts

Back