Is anyone buying Mortgage Protection ledas?

dima

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Is anyone buying Mortgage Protection leads?[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Any success with lead companies out there?[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Also is the a sales system that is out there on how to successfully sell mortgage protection?[/font]

Are you with NAA?

yea....I have a booth at every convention.....

naaboothgif.gif

Nice one....do you have your own company, broker, etc..?

where you in NAA before?

Are you buying any leads?

Is there a real estate boom somewhere? Last I heard, mortgage brokers are selling insurance. Does that tell you something?

Take a look at Reverse Mortgage industry.

Is anyone buying Mortgage Protection leads?

NAA agents are buying thousands each week. Unfortunately for them, they are the same ones sold to someone else the week before. Unfortunately for their cleints, all they will get is non-med quote. Fortunately for the rest of us, if they purchase the non-med policy...we can go in and replace it with a superior product very, very soon. ;)

Any success with lead companies out there?

After purging my system of NAA leads, I tried Netquote's MP leads back in 2007. They were horrible. ACA's leads were much better. Unfortunately, they just could not produce a significant number in my area. Still good leads, just not enough to bank my business on. However, they do very well in larger population areas.

Also is the a sales system that is out there on how to successfully sell mortgage protection?

Yes. The system is this:
  • Set the appointment and get in the home
  • Be preparred with your skills sharpened so that you will adequately provide a convincing presentation
  • Do a thorough review in which you learn their goals
  • Educate them on the "what" "how" and "why", do what is right for the client - if the client will not let you do what is best for them, get close enough and do what you can
  • Become their Life Agent
That's really all you can do with a MP lead. The ones who realize their need and genuinely want help are the only ones for whom you can really do anything of positive consequence. I've ran too many appointments sitting with tire-kickers and people who hadn't a serious bone in their body about protecting their family if was going to be over $25/month. They value their premium satellite package ($90) much more than the wellbeing of their own children. :cry: When you hit those folks, shake the dust from your sandals and move on down the road.:bump:

I like what another poster said: Don't sell MP...sell Life Insurance. Be up front and explain to the client what MP really is and what it will do for them and why they shouldn't wait another day. That, my friend, is all you can do.

Yes. The system is this:
  • Set the appointment and get in the home
  • Be preparred with your skills sharpened so that you will adequately provide a convincing presentation
  • Do a thorough review in which you learn their goals
  • Educate them on the "what" "how" and "why", do what is right for the client - if the client will not let you do what is best for them, get close enough and do what you can
  • Become their Life Agent

+1

Back