Anyone Ever Hear of Federal Finacial Group in Utah

They are the design and product of Rick Dixon, a former World Financial Group (i.e. World Fraud Group) Sen. Marketing Director. They are the biggest player with Aviva on the PPGA side of contracting. Their schtick is to use the call centers to generate appointments with small business owners, go in and do some substandard pitch about the tax advantages of private pensions, and sell badly-underfunded IULs. They pay a low commission based on the presumption that the leads are expensive (don't doubt it).

Nonetheless, the training is classic WFGesque: play one note on the piano, play it loud and well, and forget the rest of the song, and keep throwing tons of people on the wall and burn them out and expose them to all kinds of legal risks (agents and clients), and also tell reps they can build a business by deploying some mickey mouse MLM structure :goofy: . Their main recruiter is someone who should push away from the buffet, and their office staff is a crawling group of serpents (most of them WFG castoffs).

I can't imagine their 36-month policy retention can be greater than 30%, and their rep retention is half that. These kinds of people will, and are, destroying our business. Rick doesn't care; as long as he keeps raking in tons of cash which he can ditch, and then lawyer up to protect it, he's happy. He learned from the best at WMA/WFraudGroup: Hubert Humphrey and Bryce Peterson.:twitchy:

If what you've stated is true, left2right, I give you the nomination for "FIRST POST OF THE YEAR, 2010"

Thanks for the warning!

Doing some due diligence on Federal Financial Group I have found the following so far:

1. No FINRA complaints for either Rick Dixon nor Federal Financial Group. Licenses active and in good standing.
2. No Utah Dept of Ins warnings about them. FFG shows as active and in good standing, as does Rick Dixon since 1986.
3. The company is listed in good standing with BBB with A rating. Has 10 complaints over the last 3 years all of which were resolved by the company with average response time of less than 14 days.
4. Have seen complaints about WMA mostly and see Dixon was with them from 1994, but no personal complaints seem to have been logged against him in that time.

I have not seen all the paperwork, only initial introduction, but FFG claims to offer independent status, have stated up front that cross selling other appropriate solution is not issue for them, but I expect they won't keep giving appt to people that they don't make any money on.

Does anyone else have any actual experience working with them and can add their insight on that experience?

Thank!

Remember, these people have learned how to put up the fasade, do the dirty, and simultaneously protect themselves from all challengers. :mad:

Back