Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

This thread "Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA)" was started 8 years ago and is still going on.. Have they not had that blame convention yet?.. Sure seems to be a long qualification period! :err:

This thread "Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA)" was started 8 years ago and is still going on.. Have they not had that blame convention yet?.. Sure seems to be a long qualification period! :err:

If they are talking about running around a hotel drunk and wearing funny hats while drinking the kool-ade of the Grand Pooh-bah...I'm in!

I'm telling you he's suing some people who left and didn't bring anyone over. I know them personally.

Jensing, I would think by your tone (please correct me if I'm wrong) that you seem to believe that those AA is suing even though they have taken no one in their hierarchy has a solid case against them. I used to be a process server back in the day. I have friends that are court clerks. I have friends that have gone to law school. I have friends that are lawyers. Just because someone initiates a lawsuit doesn't mean they're automatically going to win. The burden of proof is still on the plaintiff. AA files these suits because majority of them aren't going to fight back. They just roll over and play dead.

AA can't legally force you to write business. He can't force you to stay with him if you want to ultimately leave. He can create a perception that if you leave then there will be dire consequences. That's why it's a cult.

If I knew your full name and I had your address and I had you served court papers for let's say a summons to superior court on a debt and I was going for a default judgment. Would you take it seriously ? No, you wouldn't and I wouldn't either. Because I have no case and no argument because I was making it up. (Shawn Meaike's situation may not be so clear cut because he's pretty blatant and brash in what he's doing.) Now I'm not telling you to ignore it. I'm telling you to not just roll over and give in. Even if you have no representation, then at least show up. If you don't show up because you don't have a defense then you're definitely not going to win.

How many infractures of the law do you think AA has committed ? Can you even fathom that ? So why hasn't anyone sued him ? Why hasn't the SEC & Finra and DOI (pick your state) approached him yet ? Maybe because everyone at NAA seem to think he'll win so why bother ? Don't you think he has more reason to fear you then the other way around ? Even if you were found guilty, let's say, what would you pay in damages ? (Punitive and Statutory) So if you haven't really taken anything then how do you think that amount would be calculated ? Do you know what a vexatious litigant is ?

-Vexatious litigation is legal action which is brought, regardless of its merits, solely to harass or subdue an adversary. It may take the form of a primary frivolous lawsuit or may be the repetitive, burdensome, and unwarranted filing of meritless motions in a matter which is otherwise a meritorious cause of action. Filing vexatious litigation is considered an abuse of the judicial process and may result in sanctions against the offender.-

Please don't mistake my tone. I'm not trying to be mean. I just don't want to see you and everyone else there that has left or is trying to leave get raked over the coals. Stop giving him power and just leave. (If you haven't already.)

Jensing, I would think by your tone (please correct me if I'm wrong) that you seem to believe that those AA is suing even though they have taken no one in their hierarchy has a solid case against them. I used to be a process server back in the day. I have friends that are court clerks. I have friends that have gone to law school. I have friends that are lawyers. Just because someone initiates a lawsuit doesn't mean they're automatically going to win. The burden of proof is still on the plaintiff. AA files these suits because majority of them aren't going to fight back. They just roll over and play dead. AA can't legally force you to write business. He can't force you to stay with him if you want to ultimately leave. He can create a perception that if you leave then there will be dire consequences. That's why it's a cult. If I knew your full name and I had your address and I had you served court papers for let's say a summons to superior court on a debt and I was going for a default judgment. Would you take it seriously ? No, you wouldn't and I wouldn't either. Because I have no case and no argument because I was making it up. (Shawn Meaike's situation may not be so clear cut because he's pretty blatant and brash in what he's doing.) Now I'm not telling you to ignore it. I'm telling you to not just roll over and give in. Even if you have no representation, then at least show up. If you don't show up because you don't have a defense then you're definitely not going to win. How many infractures of the law do you think AA has committed ? Can you even fathom that ? So why hasn't anyone sued him ? Why hasn't the SEC & Finra and DOI (pick your state) approached him yet ? Maybe because everyone at NAA seem to think he'll win so why bother ? Don't you think he has more reason to fear you then the other way around ? Even if you were found guilty, let's say, what would you pay in damages ? (Punitive and Statutory) So if you haven't really taken anything then how do you think that amount would be calculated ? Do you know what a vexatious litigant is ? -Vexatious litigation is legal action which is brought, regardless of its merits, solely to harass or subdue an adversary. It may take the form of a primary frivolous lawsuit or may be the repetitive, burdensome, and unwarranted filing of meritless motions in a matter which is otherwise a meritorious cause of action. Filing vexatious litigation is considered an abuse of the judicial process and may result in sanctions against the offender.- Please don't mistake my tone. I'm not trying to be mean. I just don't want to see you and everyone else there that has left or is trying to leave get raked over the coals. Stop giving him power and just leave. (If you haven't already.)

I appreciate the concern and I left a long time ago. I'm not saying he has a solid case against some of the people in the case. He's doing it to get people to spend money that's all.

pfsthib,

Your right, it only takes one great idea to make a ton of cash. You don't have to go to a convention to do it. I spoke with a freind of mine and listened to his presentation. I took 1 thing out of it and closed probably 80% of the people I sat with.

Hey, I was reading your response to a post. You mentioned you never "sell" you just ask questions that lead them to the obvious answer. That is an awesome way to write business and I really admire that. Would you share with me how you do that, or what you say?

Thanks,
Vahid

I signed up years ago but never got started with them. However, I know an agent in Louisiana that has had great success part-time making over 70k.
I'll jump in when i can afford the leads

Long running thread. Has anyone read every comment/post?

I actually have, sadly. I was one of those that found out the truth about NAA before really getting started. I contracted with them but was not licensed yet when I decided to get with a real organization.

As to all the lawsuits, the agent agreement is very, very restrictive. If you've built a team and try to take them with you, you have agreed to be sued.

If you're interested, I pasted large parts of the contract in the thread, oh around January of this year.

yes, but a soap opra this good goes on forever....

you got scheming, betrayal, infidelity, greed and everybody suing each other

check that, this has to be a rated cable show

Back