Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

I don't understand paying the horrendous amounts for this "NAA convention"? Its like $500 bucks and for what? Whats up with that?

Convention

Maybe they will have the UICI convention across the street, then maybe a bomb will accidentaly get dropped on that street! Was that out loud? Sorry...I was joking!

NAA, UICI, UA, all the the other players out there...

You know someone has to sell it. The ones that stick around for years and years are the ones that get me.

Now, the NAA is only a marketing arm for the carriers, so that is a different situation. F&G, Americo, Chase (if still in it) are good companies. If you are making the NAA work for you, then God bless ya.

The others, well, if you make it past 6 months and can sleep at night, you need to talk to Blackie (see Health insurance forum). He will set you straight (that is a prop to you Blackie, I got your back on this one!)

dvd493 said:
Sti,

Have you ever worked with NAA?

better yet I have been writting life insurance over 11 years......

dvd493 said:
Your right, it only takes one great idea to make a ton of cash. You don't have to go to a convention to do it. I spoke with a freind of mine and listened to his presentation. I took 1 thing out of it and closed probably 80% of the people I sat with.

sometimes it not about making a TON of money....but if you do right by people you will make a living.....and what was this one trick that you pick up to close 80%....

Sti,

I had a feeling you never sold for them. It is a great company to work with. They are going places and there growth should tell you that. I can't say enough good things about them. I think you would actually like them if you worked there.

It wasn't one "trick", it was one thing. That was asking questions in an organised sequence that leads to the obvious conclusion of buying this from me today.

Some people tell the prospect everything and bore them. Asking questions in an organized manner leads them to a great conclusion. And they make the decision. I've never "sold" anyone this product. They all chose to buy it and they were happy for it.

dvd493 said:
Sti,

I had a feeling you never sold for them. It is a great company to work with. They are going places and there growth should tell you that. I can't say enough good things about them. I think you would actually like them if you worked there.

It wasn't one "trick", it was one thing. That was asking questions in an organised sequence that leads to the obvious conclusion of buying this from me today.

Some people tell the prospect everything and bore them. Asking questions in an organized manner leads them to a great conclusion. And they make the decision. I've never "sold" anyone this product. They all chose to buy it and they were happy for it.

DVD493- As a relatively new agent, can you help me out and be more descriptive with the questioning sequence you learned? Maybe actually give a detailed example? I am always looking for anyway to improve my skills. Thanks.

Vailco,

Send me a private email and I'll give you a copy of what I say in the appointment.

Back