Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

Re: according to F&G, I was the only application they ha

insurancegirl said:
Explain that to me???

well I am not sure with F&G but with AIG...If I replace an AIG policy that another agent wrote years ago I only get a commission on the difference IN PREM........so my question would be to the client as to if she has another F&G policy issued at an earlier date or ask F&G about their policy on agent of record letters.....

dvd493 said:
insurancegurl,
It does sound like what your going through is an issue with F&G not NAA.

YEA....why should NAA fight for you to make it right.....they are in charge of sending out the misleading mailers ................

thanks for the encouraging words . . .

I guess I am getting a taste for the business & how it's set up. It's definitely not intuitive.

I will figure it out - at least I am learning a lot (albeit the hard way). I just really don't want disspointed customers & don't want my credibilty jeaopardized.

I appreciate everyone's commentary. It's been very helpful. I hope I can go forth & get an arrangement that will work in the long run. I am working on some other arrangements & have high hopes for those.

We'll see. if it all works well, 2007 could be an exciting year & I could have the freedom that I quit the corporate world to attain.

Next time you all hear from me, I hope that it's to tell you GOOD NEWS! I want to make you proud!! :lol:

Re: thanks for the encouraging words . . .

insurancegirl said:
Next time you all hear from me, I hope that it's to tell you GOOD NEWS! I want to make you proud!! :lol:

it could be worse ......you could be the poor girl they made fun of at the conference.......

What poor girl was that??? Yikes!

Glad it wasn't me . . . .

As some have suggested, I did put in a call to the client & left a message. Hopefully I'll hear from her tomorrow & she can let me know if she did submit an application.

The other agent's writing number was, in fact, an NAA number, so they are in part responsible for whatever did happen here.

All in all,I do think that if my "manager" had talked to me about various concerns as they occurred, all of this could have been remedied in short order. But, instead, he acted like a worm & avoided the issues as they happened. He deserves any complaints people might file against him. if I were NAA & thought i was a reputable entity, I certainly wouldn't want someone who can't communicate honestly representing me in the marketplace.

I'll keep you posted

F&G did have my application with my original signature on it. At the time they found no others, but had the other agent as the one receiving credit for the sale.

Ugh! Time for a glass of wine & maybe then some sleep. Tomorrow is another day . . . .

flatfive......just out of curiosity......how far up the ladder are you at NAA....

flatfive......just out of curiosity......how far up the ladder are you at NAA....

flatfive,

Don't answer that question. If you do Sti will pounce and we'll get another 9 pages of the same old stuff on this thread.

Just a little forum community service Sti. :)

Back