Anyone Have a Beneficiary Form?

For those who use the beneficiary (form) to harvest more leads and to increase persistency, do you have any forms you send the beneficiary with your information after a life insurance sale?
Appreciate any templates or items you like to include.

@WinoBlues what do you send to beneficiaries of your clients to inform them and hopefully sell them?

I ask the insured quite a bit about the Bene. Not in a fact finding type interview but more in a " What is Suzy's DOB? Oh OK, she is about 32 what does she do (job), Is she married or have your same last name? Oh,oh, Maria, I just thought of something. A lot of parents have old policies they took out on their kids or grandkids. Are there any we should change beneficiary information on? You know I represent many other companies." That sort of conversation. I always ask for their cell number and if they text, I ask if they have their email address and physical address. Why the physical address? So I can see if they live in a single wide down in Bodunk Hollow or in a McMansion in Silicon Valley

Usually I call. It may seem like a cold call but I usually know a bit about them by the time we talk. During the conversation I am gathering more information such as what they do for a living, do they have children and so on. I mention how important the review I am doing for their mama is. And how wrong Bene wording can cause a delay at claim time. I kinda sprinkle in some stuff about term terming out and UL imploding. I offer to help them with updating their policies and offer a review. They can text picture a few pages from their policy or we can do a quick three way call. I emphasize that when Maria dies they should call me and that I will help them through the claims process.

What do I send them? I email and physically mail them my contact information to use during claim. and again emphasize I am their mother's Life Insurance agent and I have promised her that I would help them when the time comes. I may resend it in a year or so to kinda refresh in their mind what a great helpful guy that Wino guy is. Their mom's insurance guy.

All of that to say I mail them my card.

:)

Bene review -always- generates leads for me. I always ask if any of the females have changed last names. Divorce or marriage.

Best thing this does for me is start another client thread. Many of my clients can be traced to some other client that they may not even know.

Latest posts

Back