Anyone Hear of Lincoln Heritage Life?

Can you give me your knowledge of them? Do you have or know anyone with any experience with them?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
thanks for the link. I took the time to read tru a lot of the comments and still am on the fence, but they said they would over ride my background. It's not bad, it's petty retail theft 5-7 yrs ago. Thanks

Last edited:
Can you give me your knowledge of them? Do you have or know anyone with any experience with them?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
thanks for the link. I took the time to read tru a lot of the comments and still am on the fence, but they said they would over ride my background. It's not bad, it's petty retail theft 5-7 yrs ago. Thanks

I've written for them for 11+ years. A couple of notes for you:

_Premiums are higher than the ave., but their underwriting is more liberal than the ave.

_You can call the home office on Sat. and people are there helping agents who call in.

_They insure people younger than 45 years old who have serious health problems that other Co.'s won't even talk to.

_Someone on this forum said, a few months ago, that LH writes more FE production than any other Co. in the US. I can't verify the accuracy of this statement.

_Chargebacks do NOT come from advanced comm. like most other Co.'s.

_Your success will be dependent on you and also on your mgr. There's good mgr.s and lousy mgr.s.

I have a few misdemeanors from past and they say that it will not be a problem. They want $345 to get going. Honestly that money will come from my car payment for the december month, hoping that If I get upfront leads, I will have success within 2 weeks and can make the car payment. I like that you get paid upon submission of the application. My fear is that I will be paying for leads and will never get ahead....Driving too far for appointments and knocking on doors instead of calls to confirm/set appointments. I have tried the online lead companies to only lose about $350... contact 4 qualified and write 1 deal. I have appointments with 8 companies so I can write business. I need something that I can get excited about and I my background limits me. Thanks for the reply. Any more insight to help would be great.

I have a few misdemeanors from past and they say that it will not be a problem. They want $345 to get going. Honestly that money will come from my car payment for the december month, hoping that If I get upfront leads, I will have success within 2 weeks and can make the car payment. I like that you get paid upon submission of the application. My fear is that I will be paying for leads and will never get ahead....Driving too far for appointments and knocking on doors instead of calls to confirm/set appointments. I have tried the online lead companies to only lose about $350... contact 4 qualified and write 1 deal. I have appointments with 8 companies so I can write business. I need something that I can get excited about and I my background limits me. Thanks for the reply. Any more insight to help would be great.

Are you saying your mgr. is charging you $345? For your leads or something else?

Just because you are appointed with 8 other Co.'s doesn't mean you can write business, because you are saying you are broke! You have to use a car payment to pay $345. That's broke.

If I was you I would knock on doors from 8:30 am till dark, 6 days a week if you have the stamina, and wait and order leads after you get a little cash flow going.

$345 for the appointment w LH and a set of upfront leads. I meant that if someone wants life insurance I am appointed and can write the policy. But, I get what you are saying in that I need people to talk to and then write a policy. I have never been shown the door knock approach. All that I have been exposed to is the needs analysis that Baltimore Life uses. I have 2 months with them before they decided my background was not suitable. Anyway, if I was shown the door knock approach and witnessed that it worked I would definately do that. I will talk to LH some more as they want to meet me Dec. 1. But the leads that they have are 2 hours away because they have no mailers going from my area. ?/??//?

They are wonderful. They are the most beloved FE company on this forum.

Mattbell9, You have said several times that your background is limiting you. Bull **** get off your ass knock on some doors and ask whoever answers the door, do you want to buy any insurance? What makes you think that you have to buy leads?

Back