Anyone Hear of the Monumental Life Leads Program

Mattbell9

I have Monumental Life as a carrier on the independent track. $275 for a 1000 piece senior life expense mail drop. They will post any reply mailers on their website to have access at calling and setting up the appointments. Question is....is there anyone out there that has had experience in participating in this program and if so, how many contacts made compared to total number of reply cards. Then policies sold to contacts????

I have Monumental Life as a carrier on the independent track. $275 for a 1000 piece senior life expense mail drop. They will post any reply mailers on their website to have access at calling and setting up the appointments. Question is....is there anyone out there that has had experience in participating in this program and if so, how many contacts made compared to total number of reply cards. Then policies sold to contacts????

It's a good program. Pretty standard lead mailers. At that rate, you only need one sale to cover your cost. Good company. Good product. I think 110% is street with them and they don't reduce commissions for this mail price.

It's a good program. Pretty standard lead mailers. At that rate, you only need one sale to cover your cost. Good company. Good product. I think 110% is street with them and they don't reduce commissions for this mail price.

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Street is 105%. No reduction in commission for the lead program, as stated.

They are now using the Legacy Safeguard program now, which seems to be a pretty solid marketing system as well.

I like the fact that it includes a quoting system for smart phones.

So how do these leads programs work?

I pay $275 for a 1k mail drop, I assume with the sponsoring carrier's info on the piece and I'm expected to sell only Monumental's life plans?

I'm looking at contract now...110% life paid up to 99 product. 10 pay is 100%. Seems like a good rate. What the heck. I will not know unless I try it. Right. Thanks
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It's a senior info update card that's sent out. I pay w ccard upfront so no reduction of commission. Anyone know what NAPP is? Net annualized placed premium?

Last edited:
I'm looking at contract now...110% life paid up to 99 product. 10 pay is 100%. Seems like a good rate. What the heck. I will not know unless I try it. Right. Thanks
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It's a senior info update card that's sent out. I pay w ccard upfront so no reduction of commission. Anyone know what NAPP is? Net annualized placed premium?

They will cancel you for persistancy or other fine print in the contract. And they won't pay your renewals. If you decide to spread the biz around because you got frustrated with their underwriting of for some other reason, you can kiss those cases goodbye. YMMV.

Back