Anyone Offer Life Insurance on Guy with Cancer?

Looking for a guaranteed issue product for a guy with bone cancer. Is Presidential the only company?

Bone cancer wouldn't knock him out of may ROP plans with other companies. There's AmCon for one.

The best rate on a GI is gonna be MoO. Americo has a GI, but, it's extremely high. How old is he and how much coverage does he want?

53 yr old. Looking for $25,000. Cant spend more than $100 amonth. So not sure how much that will buy him. He smoke but guess that doesnt matter with GI. I didnt think Mutual of Omaha would take him. Currently with cancer and taking radiation.

53 yr old. Looking for $25,000. Cant spend more than $100 amonth. So not sure how much that will buy him. He smoke but guess that doesnt matter with GI. I didnt think Mutual of Omaha would take him. Currently with cancer and taking radiation.

With AmCon $25000 would cost him $158/mo. $20,000 would be $127 and $15000 would be $96/mo.

MoO's GI would only go to $20,000. It would cost him about $70/mo. You can't sell him the MoO. He would have to call them and get it direct.

Ok thanks for the info im not even sure how much presidential is. I know they are expensive. Havent sold with them in years.

Ok thanks for the info im not even sure how much presidential is. I know they are expensive. Havent sold with them in years.

Presidential would cost him $153/mo for $25000. You would have to collect two months premium up front. $15000 would be $93/mo.

Might as well go with AmCon or send him to MoO.

Yes, AmCon is Genworth's FE subsidiary.

I have a great GI company, with a 3yr ROP.
(Make sure your client understands any GI will have a 2 or 3 year ROP)
$25K/M/53/no health questions=$107 per month...first month's premium with app.

I have a direct contract, so PM me if you're interested. I'll contact my internal wholesaler to see if there's someway this would be beneficial for me as well. If not, I'll just post it on here for everyone...

Back