Is Anyone Selling Life with Life Quotes Inc.

abbyh

I saw an add for LifeQuotes.com, Outside Agent sales position. You sell from internet leads that they provide off of an auto dialer, from your home. Is anyone working with them? If so, can you make money at a 30% commission rate and $23.00/hour? Thanks

Don't know much about your prospects of making good money, do know something about the company. They could be a nice merger candidate. They used to own domain insure.com, sold if for good amount.

They are now in the process of ramping up traffic to lifequotes.com, so once the starts to happen, better leads might be coming your way. This is a new concept of having their agents off site, used to be in one office.

Please let me know, I am interested in investing with them, they have good amount of cash on balance sheet and lot of carriers.

I don't work for them. I saw an add for the outside agent position when I was poking around on monster.com. I looked into it and got the details. I am independent and do only internet sales. I was trying to find a way to get more leads and business. They say $23/hour plus 30% commission. However, it is $23/hour TALK time and the commission can be as low as 20%. You don't get to keep the clients and you have to sell one policy per talk hour. Too many "have to's" to keep myself independent. I am passing. I don't want to be a guinea pig and jump on board first.

I also saw the lifequotes ads for their new "outside agent" program. Anyone sign up for it? Is it any good?

I haven't myself but, have a pretty good friend here in town that has recently joined with them. He seems to like it, but I'm not so sure about it...For one, it is absolutely $23/hour per TALK time. I spoke with his yesterday, he receives inbound calls on a head - 6 hours logged in, 87 minutes TALK time... I'm just not convinced that spending time waiting on calls is a wise investment of time...And I agree with ya abbyh, too many "have-to's".

I haven't myself but, have a pretty good friend here in town that has recently joined with them. He seems to like it, but I'm not so sure about it...For one, it is absolutely $23/hour per TALK time. I spoke with his yesterday, he receives inbound calls on a head - 6 hours logged in, 87 minutes TALK time... I'm just not convinced that spending time waiting on calls is a wise investment of time...And I agree with ya abbyh, too many "have-to's".

Did your friend sell any policies during that time? Is so, how many?
If he sold 3 policies during that time at $500 premium each and makes 30%, it's not a bad use of time.

I left them a few weeks ago and it was a waste of my time. They arnt organized at all and the managers namely audrey and paul are terrible at calling you back. My advice is to stay away.

Stay away from them-

I went with them to give it a try- since Genworth you can dual appoint with. Like someone said- they are very unorganized.

They do generate alot of leads- but they misled alot of my hiring class- They told us we would get hot leads from TV that were real time calls- They also do all of GEICO's life..well- that lasted 2 days before they put my class on running aged leads.. It's a good thing I didnt quit a job to join them or I woulda been in jail by now.

They expect you to stay "logged in" just in case a lead came in.. I sat there 3 days in a row for 5 hours a day and not one new lead came in... What did come in were old leads agents werent working. They can tell by the recording if you are staying in touch with a cust- if not they assign that lead to another agent-- those are your "fresh leads"

Not to get the fisting- I was calling my entire list 3 times a day- leaving very loooooong , sloooowww messages.... to ring up talk time

In the end- an 8 hour day with them even wriiting apps was generating around 2 hours of talk time- until I figured out how to beat the system and turn the tables

Needless to say- I found a more productive way to sell life insurance and after a couple weeks I got an e-mail from them saying they were terminating my contract because I wasnt logged in every day

Yup- Imma sit at my comp with 50 2 month old leads and wait for them to assign me another 3 month old lead

Totally agree with last 2 posts. Never would return calls back and you would sit there logged in for long time doing nothing so that $23 hour talk time you might sitt and if your lucky have 30 minutes of talk time in 4 hours. Huge waste of time.

Back