Is Anyone Selling Mortgage Protection?

I was in the mortgage protection business years ago and I'm wondering if anyone is still actively doing it.

Any mortgage protection agents out there?

Years back I was in the Mortgage Protection Business and now I'm in the real estate lead generation business. I'm considering branching out into insurance lead generation... Specifically Mortgage Protection.

Just curious if there are any mortgage protection agents that are looking for some great leads. Potential clients that know what mortgage protection is, what the approximate cost is and are ready to sign up.

What would you be willing to pay for a lead like this? What would you pay if you only paid on the leads that you closed?

I look forward to your feedback.

so what is it.....or you just setting us up for spam........

I was in the mortgage protection business years ago and I'm wondering if anyone is still actively doing it.

Any mortgage protection agents out there?

According to my research mortgage protection insurance doesn't really exist anymore. It is mostly term life insurance policies being sold as a mortgage protection policy.

According to my research mortgage protection insurance doesn't really exist anymore. It is mostly term life insurance policies being sold as a mortgage protection policy.

That's all it ever was. Years ago it was term that decreased in sync with the interest rate of one's mortgage. Still just term insurance.

The term "Mortgage Protection" is just a gimmick. It's term insurance, plain and simple. Of course, the vendors who market mortgage protection leads will still want you to believe that it's a viable niche.

Also, outfits like NAA still call it that too. They claim they have thousands of people who are looking for this insurance and not enough agents to run the appointments. LMFAO.

:D

We built a lot on mortgage protection, under what I call a "boutique approach." Meaning, we only write good business.

A lot of mp will roll up, which is why NAA and the mp cults are the divorce capitol of the world.

Back