Anyone Used Illinois Financial - Marketing Company?

Mehler91

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Just got a call from someone with this company with some great sounding lists. Spent about an hour going through their program and their website with the guy. They also guarantee that the lists will be profitable within 90 days. I am intrigued. I figure I can use the credit card and if this is bogus, I can charge it back because I was burned on a similar program out of Florida in 2010 and never saw a dollar of the money back because I paid with a check.

Any ideas?

Just an update.

Don't waste your time and money. They just basically generated a really bad list for me. They then refused to refund my money until i threatened small claims action. At that point, their Owner got on the phone with me and literally screamed and cussed at me for 10 minutes. They did ultimately refund my money but they were awful to work with.

Appreciate the update, I know may of us were on pins and needles. Since you've been burned twice now, will the third time be the charm for too-good-to-be-true offers?

No need for the smart ass comment

----------

Appreciate the update, I know may of us were on pins and needles. Since you've been burned twice now, will the third time be the charm for too-good-to-be-true offers?

Just so you know I have been contacted by 7 agents on this forum asking about my experience since the original post. This group is actively trying to steal money from this community. I was just updating it publicly so people would know.

Thank you for posting this!

They have been e-mailing me. While I am skeptical of lists like this and been burned many years ago, it will save me the time of checking it out.

Thanks for positing the called and email. Said they only use the list once but that seems a bit unusually Thanks for the post

Just got a call from someone with this company with some great sounding lists. Spent about an hour going through their program and their website with the guy. They also guarantee that the lists will be profitable within 90 days. I am intrigued. I figure I can use the credit card and if this is bogus, I can charge it back because I was burned on a similar program out of Florida in 2010 and never saw a dollar of the money back because I paid with a check.

Any ideas?

You should never trust anyone from Illinois. 2 of our last 3(4 of the last 7) Governors have gone to prison.:biggrin:

I had a similar bad experience with Illinois Financial. An expensive bad cold list was all I got out of it.

I work for a retirement planning firm and recently tried to purchase these lists. I wish I had done more research before we spent $475 on 2 lists that I never even received. I've email Jason Price multiple times to request a refund and have yet to hear back from him. Please, be warned! Do not use Illinois Financial!

Latest posts

Back