Banner BGA

Jbbarea

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Georgia
So I have a couple of personal production referrals that are outside of my usual senior market. I need strong Term or UL carrier fully underwritten and Banner right now is top of the list. My Upline doesn't carry them so I need a good BGA. Who's carrying them at full street levels right now?

So I have a couple of personal production referrals that are outside of my usual senior market. I need strong Term or UL carrier fully underwritten and Banner right now is top of the list. My Upline doesn't carry them so I need a good BGA. Who's carrying them at full street levels right now?

Just about everyone has them at Full street.

However, put the two bolded pieces together and it does not add up. Pinney's EZLife is where I would go if I were FE, Senior Life, P&C. I use them more and more and I have in house admin to help. FE guys for the most part are not wire to do full underwriting that can take 2 - 4 months to issue. IMHO

I can help you there..... Don't usually recommend Banner for piecemeal work.... They are quick to term contracts for Non-Production.

I have these Carriers if you want to talk about Term....

• American General
  • ANICO
  • Assurity
  • Banner/L&G
  • Foresters
  • Genworth
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • North American
  • Protective
  • SAGICOR
  • Transamerica

I can help you there..... Don't usually recommend Banner for piecemeal work.... They are quick to term contracts for Non-Production.

I have these Carriers if you want to talk about Term....

• American General
  • ANICO
  • Assurity
  • Banner/L&G
  • Foresters
  • Genworth
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • North American
  • Protective
  • SAGICOR
  • Transamerica

That is a good list. Skipper would be a good up line I believe.

I would also look to TwiLight "Skipper" for up line on these cases (contracting). He is a wealth of knowledge and knows the senior market as well so he would also be more patient with you. These other guys are not going to give you any special attention unless you are a bigger term producer. Skipper might actually help you become one. Lots of ideas he has.

Twilight, do you offer more companies or only those 11?

We do offer more....too many to list. I just picked the top Term companies sold by our agents..

We have many IUL/UL carriers and FE Carriers to also fill the bill

Just depends on what you are looking for.

Feel free to contact me anytime to discuss further. My number is on the website below.

Back