Best CRM Software for Life Insurance in 2016

Be careful choosing your CRM. Which one you choose and set it up could be the difference between success and failure.

What is your budget for this product and what is your CRM experience?

ktmorgan......insureio.com..This does look great. More bells and whistles than I could fully optimize right now. But thanks so much for sharing.

The 1st few packages look quite good. I'll bookmark this one.

----------

Be careful choosing your CRM. Which one you choose and set it up could be the difference between success and failure.

What is your budget for this product and what is your CRM experience?

Budget would be around $50 month (unless I can see a real value) Experience is minimal. I used CRM some years ago but nothing contemporary. I am fairly non- technical in disposition. I learn what I have to (whatever is necessary) but I'm not a tech geek. Rather the opposite.

If I could afford to hire someone to do all administrative and IT stuff I would. Saying that, I love researching stuff. But I want a fairly easy system to work with. Something for dummies like me. It has to be as intuitive as possible or my blood pressure goes up. I'm not a mind reader.

I guess that's a fair answer. Thoughts?

How could it make or break my success?

Last edited:
Love the discussion of CRMs. It somewhat depends on:
How tech savvy you are?
How much time you want to spend setting it up?
How large your agency is?
How much you are willing to spend?

In this day and age I would not personally suggest Outlook, they are pretty far behind the times. I am not even sure that Outlook is considered a CRM anymore - but that is an opinion.

Radius Bob is a great option if you want an insurance spec application.

If you inclined to a non insurance option, I would avoid the costs of Salesforce and instead opt for Zoho.

But there are a lot of options. Before you dump your time and money into any one option I would speak (live) with some people that actually use the CRM.

I use Radius Bob. Its easy to use and offers alot of features ie; Imports and exports to excel, updates your calendar schedule, you can go to leads or client records from the calendar appointments, its cloud based so you can retrieve it on the road, it has vloip (sp) to call clients without using a phone, it can do email drip campaigns, all in all, does what I need for FE and Medicare sales. It has a feature to enter commissions but I found that feature too cumbersome to work. I use an excel spreadsheet for tracking commissions and cash flow forecasting.
Hope this helps... (its $24/mo for a single user)

I've been looking at videos for Smart Office Pro .. it looks really intriguing .. especially for client management .. but you can manage your inforce or pnding business from the app . integrates with Winflex.. I'm not sure why I have not heard of this.. it's compatible with a lot of carriers but not all ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVKmawoTCKc&t=956s

Thank you. I will look into VanillaSoft now.

I appreciate it!

I've used Radius in the past and really liked it and I now use Vanillasoft because my lead flow is much higher now. Vanillasoft has been a great tool for my business.

Back