Best GUL for $100K or 150k 66 Yr Old?

TomZack

Super Genius
Hello all,

Looking for the best GUL for a standard non-smoker, male, age 66 with history of " impaired fasting glucose" that has been moving (down) in the right in recent years.

Receieved a standard non-smoker straight term offer but looking for a better price and a competitively priced guaranteed contract through age 121 or at least 95.

Which company(s) would be best to contact?

Any help would be appreciated!

Lincoln's LifeGuarantee UL would probably get them the best rate and best risk classification. North American/Midland may be a bit cheaper, but their underwriting can be tougher to get a favorable rating.

$100K with Lincoln at Standard NT would be $270.79 a month, and $150K would be $397.70 a month. Message me if you want any help with this.

- Joe

Hello all, Looking for the best GUL for a standard non-smoker, male, age 66 with history of " impaired fasting glucose" that has been moving (down) in the right in recent years. Receieved a standard non-smoker straight term offer but looking for a better price and a competitively priced guaranteed contract through age 121 or at least 95. Which company(s) would be best to contact? Any help would be appreciated!

Principal, has table shave for their gul, so impaired risk, I would try them.

ANICO has a solid GUL as well with Living benefits, the rate is not as competitive as Lincolns. ROP on 15/20/25 years. Available up until age 121.

Let me know if you need help!

Thanks JackB and GalvIns. I'll check both. I think I have a winner in North American Life and Health, too.

I heard somewhere that MOO has GUL that has a ROP w/o an upcharge. Don't know how they could do that.

Thanks JackB and GalvIns. I'll check both. I think I have a winner in North American Life and Health, too.

I heard somewhere that MOO has GUL that has a ROP w/o an upcharge. Don't know how they could do that.

A lot of carriers do that. ANICO, AIG, MoO, Symetra....they do it b/c it's a GUL so if the client surrenders in year 25 and then dies in year 30, it works out to be a pretty good deal for the carrier.

Back