Best IMO for Mortgage Protection Insurance for New Agent

freedomhere

Hi, I have read the old thread on this topic, but it is old. I used to be an agent with NAA 10 years ago. I have been solicited by someone from Equis, which I understand is run by one of the NAA guys. Their starting commission is 70% which sounds low. I am looking for an IMO that works in the Chicago/Milwaukee areas with good commission rates, reliable, legit leads, and some training since I have been out of this for so long. Also interested in what people think of final expense insurance as a product--I like the idea of day leads that would be likely with this demographic, but not sure how well it pays? Any info would be much appreciated as I am trying to decide what to do and it is confusing!

Hi, I have read the old thread on this topic, but it is old. I used to be an agent with NAA 10 years ago. I have been solicited by someone from Equis, which I understand is run by one of the NAA guys. Their starting commission is 70% which sounds low. I am looking for an IMO that works in the Chicago/Milwaukee areas with good commission rates, reliable, legit leads, and some training since I have been out of this for so long. Also interested in what people think of final expense insurance as a product--I like the idea of day leads that would be likely with this demographic, but not sure how well it pays? Any info would be much appreciated as I am trying to decide what to do and it is confusing!

Give Pat Pegram a call. He goes by TwiLight here on the forum. I think he has a link to contact him in his signature.

I am with Ogletree Financial Services. We are show are agents how to generate there own mortgage protection leads. We also offer contracts ranging from 90-110% depending on the carrier. My number is 252-813-2990 if you would like some more information.

Back