BEST IMO to Sell FORESTERS FE Through?

Hi Everyone,

First post. I'm sure it has been discussed before but could not find it specifically for Foresters.

I need to know what IMOs are the best for selling Foresters FE through. Call Foresters to just ask who their top producing IMOs are and it is like it is top-secret. I think "best" is too broad so I will define it in 2 categories. 1. Top commissions and 2. Best lead programs.

Thanks!

I'm contracted through Mark and I haven't had any complaints at all. Great commission rates.

If you're going to be getting leads and lead support, that will come at the expense of commissions. There is no reason for an IMO to give away leads & high comp.

Ritter is a good IMO, but not much in lead support.
Intergrated Benefits inc/Agentpipeline has good contracts and now a new lead program. If you have a certain amount of production per month( I think $3,000) for every $3,000 in production they will mail out 1,000 mailers for $99

Impossible situation you are asking for. The IMO with the highestcommissions is not going to be the best with leads and training and support.

The best IMO with leads is not going to have the highest commissions.

Which is most important to you?

Impossible situation you are asking for. The IMO with the highestcommissions is not going to be the best with leads and training and support.

The best IMO with leads is not going to have the highest commissions.

Which is most important to you?

Well said.

I would be looking for the highest commissions. Excellent training is available through ILIAA. Leads are going to be best purchased by the agent or generated by the agent.

Taking a reduced commission makes no sense to me.

Back