Best Questions for Life Insurance Sales?

Mick_Keyou

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have a decent outline of questions based on the book, Question Based Selling (great book that was recommended by Bob/Somarco).

However, my outline deals with the first part of QBS. These are more or less the fact finding questions. These are not the questions that motivate the potential buyer into a sale.

Any suggestions for emotional type questions to make them a motivated buyer?

Any suggestions for emotional type questions to make them a motivated buyer?
Only THEY have the ability to make them a motivated buyer. Some probing questions that might help them get there:

-Have you ever had to (or do you know someone who had to) make someone's final arrangements? How did it go? What did it cost? Was it a financial hardship?

-Your death occurred last night, and I'm talking with your spouse this morning. What do you want me to tell him/her?

-How would your family survive if you died and they lost your income?

-Who would be the beneficiary of your policy?

Here's another gimmick:

Turn your business card over and ask your prospect: "Please write down the names of 3 people who will continue to provide your income when you're not here."

They'll struggle with it. After they're done (or give up), say "I know a guy."

Turn your business card over.

Here's another gimmick:

Turn your business card over and ask your prospect: "Please write down the names of 3 people who will continue to provide your income when you're not here."

They'll struggle with it. After they're done (or give up), say "I know a guy."

Turn your business card over.

Nice......... (20).....

I too read QBS after I saw Bob post about it back in 2010ish. Then I moved on to SPIN selling with Neal Rackham. Where QBS gave me the outline and the motivators for sales, SPIN taught me about the different KINDS of questions. And which type of question elicited the most sales; Situational, Problem, Implication, Needs.

Back