Best Rates for $1,000,000 of Term

antireed

Expert
I'm an independent agent who only has term policies that cover up to $250,000. What is the best company to write with who will allow me to get $1,000,000 of coverage for someone who is taking a high blood pressure med and a thyroid med?

I'm an independent agent who only has term policies that cover up to $250,000. What is the best company to write with who will allow me to get $1,000,000 of coverage for someone who is taking a high blood pressure med and a thyroid med?

The last person you want to take advice from is Larry Cohen. And you definitely don't want to sign up with ***. You can look at rates at Compulife's free site at www.term4sale.com and see which carriers have the lowest rates.

But with *** you get a free website. What's wrong with Larry? I hear he's good at washing cars and will soon be Uncle Bob's chauffeur.:)

I typically don't ask the guy at the car wash his advice on life insurance.

And Cohen/Gordon/*** hasn't shown himself to be the most reputable person. From lying about who he is, lying about his education and stealing software, I wouldn't trust this guy with anything.

So I see these posts a lot asking about x person with y issues wanting z policy. Do most indie agents not have a quote engine? I'm with a big mutual co but can write outside business. Any time I have a weird case I run it through Broker's Clearing House and they shop it around for me and give me all the best options. I'd think an indie agent would use something like that all the time. Am I wrong?

Why only up to $250,000?

HBP and thyroid meds may be non issues. Details are your friend.

The best depends and many more factors than you have posted.

For price only go to term4sale.com as smam suggested.

I'm assuming his business is based around simplified issue types of policies and whoever he's appointed with has a $250,000 ceiling. I can't think of any other reason you'd top out that low.

That seems like limiting a limited product offering lol

Back