Bipolar and Need Life Insurance

FireDragon

Expert
I am 30 years old and I have bipolar disorder which is stable with medication but I have a wife and baby and I really need life insurance. Does anyone offer a policy that I might qualify for?

Thanks!

I am 30 years old and I have bipolar disorder which is stable with medication but I have a wife and baby and I really need life insurance. Does anyone offer a policy that I might qualify for?

Thanks!

There are several people here that can direct you. I suggest you read through the Life Section and ask a couple of the posters. At 30 and with a family you should speak to people that write your age group and the larger face amounts you need. Maybe start by listing your state.

Thanks!

Yes. Many companies will insure you. Maybe even at standard rates. They'll want to know 1) suicidal? 2) hospitalized 3) counseling? 4) ever lose time from work? 5) meds. Email me at [email protected] for help.

Back