Can I Sell Life Insurance with a Felony DUI

JohnnyRain

Ok guys. In Oklahoma, they will let me get licensed with a felony it seems. But would anyone contract me? I want to do inbound sales from home at first for obvious reasons but I want to eventually get out and be a final expense agent. What pitfalls do ya'll see for me? Thanks

It depends on underlying factors Johhny. Not too long ago I guided an individual and was successful in obtaining a license and appointed with several major companies. It's doable but takes explanation, reference letters, and relentless. Let me know if you wish to discuss further.

It depends on underlying factors Johhny. Not too long ago I guided an individual and was successful in obtaining a license and appointed with several major companies. It's doable but takes explanation, reference letters, and relentless. Let me know if you wish to discuss further.
Absolutley I wish to discuss further. In fact I can get a bunch of letters. I'm a Veteran and I work with Homeless Vets. My probation officer would even give me a good reference. I have military references and more. So I'm well loved. I just smoked something in a different state and got pulled over in Oklahoma. That's it.

Then get one.

Until you do, your discussions are moot.

Once you have a license there are thousands of insurance companies looking for agents to sell their products so I'd say your odds are pretty good.

Roger that over. Looking into it right now. I'm very curious about what virtual has to say. If he's in the business that I want to be in then I'm in luck.

Back