Carrier for Insulin Diabetics?

Going to depend on prospect's individual #s. What's the A1C score? How long? Just insulin? Other health issues?

Does the prospect look like someone who will pay the extra premium charge for being diabetic?

Diabetics can get insured, but they often will have to pay for it. Many won't for that amount of face. At best a std. more than likely a table 4 if insurable at all.

Good luck.

We specialize in impaired risk cases, get this back to me and i will shop it with my 40 carriers. Call me when you get a moment 805-222-6046
-Jesse Serrano

Attachments

• 14F-Diabetes.pdf
    95.5 KB · Views: 23
Do not split this case with any agent especially jesse serrano...he doesnt deal with alot of diabetic clients.

You need to get all your clients pertinent medical history. Not just his diabetic data. From there several of us on this forum can help you find a carrier.

Wow well a guy that builds his business by bad mouthing other agents (that he doesn't even know) sounds like a stand up guy. i thought this forum was to help each other out, not talk smack like the this MAtt guy.....Good luck with your case.

Wow well a guy that builds his business by bad mouthing other agents (that he doesn't even know) sounds like a stand up guy. i thought this forum was to help each other out, not talk smack like the this MAtt guy.....Good luck with your case.

Not so much smack talk, as good advice. Your first post is a solicitation, and trying to get an agent to sign up with your group.

Not a good first impression

I try to understand about insurance. But I think it quite hard for me. Do you know where i can begin understand it?

I try to understand about insurance. But I think it quite hard for me. Do you know where i can begin understand it?

Are you interested in becoming an agent. If so you should take a prelicensing course. If you don't want to become and agent what type of insurance do you want to understand?

Back