Carriers that Offer the Lowest Whole Life Rates (ppl Under 50)?

42 year old male looking for $15,000 in coverage. Already quoted his 65 year old mother a foresters $15K policy for $41/mo, and from the level whole life policies I've seen so far, he'd be looking at paying the same amount (which makes it a bit hard to explain and get him to jump on board). Anything in the $20-$30s range out there?

42 year old male looking for $15,000 in coverage. Already quoted his 65 year old mother a foresters $15K policy for $41/mo, and from the level whole life policies I've seen so far, he'd be looking at paying the same amount (which makes it a bit hard to explain and get him to jump on board). Anything in the $20-$30s range out there?

Assuming his health is ok and he's not a smoker...Settlers is $15K for $31.62 a month. You can also explain that females are cheaper than males.

You may have wanted to put this in your original post.

Back