Cheapest Rates?....

cowgoesMoO

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hello Everyone,

My name is Cody down here in Sarasota, FL. this is my 1st post....whoopy! I've actually been reading a lot over the past month and been learning a ton. I've been in individual health insurance for the past 2 years and killing it! from may 2013 to may 2014 i put up over 1.2 in AV, but decided to change my focus more towards life insurance (more stable in my opinion)

I am career(not captive) with MoO and really like everything we have to offer here. I know that we are quite competitive in regards to pricing, but I'm wondering which carrier is known for just having rock bottom rates for those prospects that are only looking for price; specifically term. Thank you in advance for anything you post.

I also really like the riders that are available(chronic illness rider, waiver of premium, return of premium, disability, unemployment, great conversion rates), but I have a GSM and a Senior advisor for mentorship.

I was really looking to see if there are any companies who are known for having the cheapest rates for those prospects that are only concerned with getting the lowest price. I've run into this twice now over the past two months, once I lost the sale because another company had a lower price, and the other time I got the sale because the prospect got declined by the other company and approved with MoO.

I also really like the riders that are available(chronic illness rider, waiver of premium, return of premium, disability, unemployment, great conversion rates), but I have a GSM and a Senior advisor for mentorship.

I was really looking to see if there are any companies who are known for having the cheapest rates for those prospects that are only concerned with getting the lowest price. I've run into this twice now over the past two months, once I lost the sale because another company had a lower price, and the other time I got the sale because the prospect got declined by the other company and approved with MoO.

Did you go to term4sale.com?

Back