COI Etc. and Impact on Life Insurance

BYSFG

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Is it possible to look at the expense report and the illustration and correlate the two? Such as showing the math behind it and the impact on the cash value from the various expenses?

Of course this is mainly looking at a UL type of policy.

Try looking at an expense report and find out yourself. Best to learn by doing. But the answer to your question is Yes.

Ah thanks for the confirmation. Been at it for a bit but my numbers don't match up with how cash value etc. drops/increase or the the overall DB, yes I know that part is an indirect correlation to the rest.

Will keep doing.

Ah thanks for the confirmation. Been at it for a bit but my numbers don't match up with how cash value etc. drops/increase or the the overall DB, yes I know that part is an indirect correlation to the rest.

Will keep doing.

It should match generally speaking. However, I have heard from agents before that certain carriers show the ledger a bit funky, such as carrying over certain calculations into other years. Ive never actually seen this myself, just going by what I have heard.

I know that LFG and NA illustrations will all add up on the expense report.

Also remember that $1 in earnings is not going to buy $1 in DB. For example, if your policy has $1k in earnings for the year, and $200 of that is used to increase the DB. The DB will increase by more than just $200. Perhaps that is whats throwing you off?

Back