Commission Rates and Direct Marketing Leads??

You should go over to the FE forum and do research there. EFES is a great place to start but I promise that you will never see 125% commission on their lead program.

I get that you want to protect your IMO/yourself by saying this, but that is an outright lie.

I can send you a comp grid if you want...and so can one of your fellow 'ding machine' guys.

I get that you want to protect your IMO/yourself by saying this, but that is an outright lie.

I can send you a comp grid if you want...and so can one of your fellow 'ding machine' guys.

I have no reason to "lie"

Do you personally know of 1 agent that is on their fixed cost lead program, that is not building a down line, that gets a 125% contract and use of the fixed cost lead?

If so, then I stand corrected:yes:

They offered me about the same, only I can show over 1/2 million in AP from last year and that I am on track for a lot more than that this year. Why would they offer agents with less production, a HIGHER contract?

I have no reason to "lie" Do you personally know of 1 agent that is on their fixed cost lead program, that is not building a down line, that gets a 125% contract and use of the fixed cost lead? If so, then I stand corrected:yes: They offered me about the same, only I can show over 1/2 million in AP from last year and that I am on track for a lot more than that this year. Why would they offer agents with less production, a HIGHER contract?

I am that agent. Can't answer to why you were offered what you were offered. Maybe you talked to a different person in the company. I'm direct, not under anybody.

I am that agent. Maybe you talked to a different person in the company. I'm direct, not under anybody.

Nope, Eric and Chase called me. The only thing that makes sense is that it's not always about production. Sometimes the squeeky wheel gets the lube! lol

I just hope you don't end up having the same issues that some of the ex EFES agents in GA had, with getting their leads after a while. The one thing I have learned, is that no matter who you get leads from, there will always be times when the lead flow is obstructed.

There's nothing anyone can do to keep up with the lead flow when a market is over worked and saturated with agents, the way that Florida and Georgia is.

Nope, Eric and Chase called me. The only thing that makes sense is that it's not always about production. Sometimes the squeeky wheel gets the lube! lol I just hope you don't end up having the same issues that some of the ex EFES agents in GA had, with getting their leads after a while. The one thing I have learned, is that no matter who you get leads from, there will always be times when the lead flow is obstructed. There's nothing anyone can do to keep up with the lead flow when a market is over worked and saturated with agents, the way that Florida and Georgia is.

You might want to call Chase on Tuesday. They invested heavily in their DM program. I know what your saying about FL and GA...that's ultimately why I didn't go with 360...rgi couldn't get me leads...not through 360 but through the United Heritage setup.

It is nice to know that my IMO owns the mail house and is invested in my success. The other Big producer in Atlanta that left and came back to EFES says he hasn't missed a beat.

They also have $12 TM leads just in case you wanted to supplement the DM order.

You might want to call Chase on Tuesday. They invested heavily in their DM program. I know what your saying about FL and GA...that's ultimately why I didn't go with 360...rgi couldn't get me leads...not through 360 but through the United Heritage setup.

I'm on target to write over $350,000 in personal production with 360 Financial Group this year. Another benefit that makes it easier to make the big bucks, is that I can write ANY carrier that I chose. I'm not limited like I would be if I were with EFES.

Would you even consider leaving 360 if you were in my shoes? Not sure why you would even suggest that!

Our GA agents seem to be producing well. Even John Galt posted something earlier about how his production is higher now than it has EVER been, all due to being on our Direct Mail Leads Program.

I'm on target to write over $350,000 in personal production with 360 Financial Group this year. Another benefit that makes it easier to make the big bucks, is that I can write ANY carrier that I chose. I'm not limited like I would be if I were with EFES. Would you even consider leaving 360 if you were in my shoes? Not sure why you would even suggest that! Our GA agents seem to be producing well. Even John Galt posted something earlier about how his production is higher now than it has EVER been, all due to being on our Direct Mail Leads Program.

Haha....you might want to go talk to john Galt about that. He hasn't had any leads from 360 in ga. They've all been in South Carolina. That's why a change may be a coming...because rgi(not 360) can't deliver. I know a bunch of 360 agents were complain ga couple months back about lead flow drying up. Not my words.

All of my Georgia agents using direct mail are required to work out of state.

Unless you work with a lead house that (a) fixes pricing, and (b), makes your territory exclusive to ONLY you, I do not recommend working FE using direct mail in Georgia.

If I was an individual producer, and could not work outside of Georgia, I would be working with EFES.

All of my Georgia agents using direct mail are required to work out of state.

Unless you work with a lead house that (a) fixes pricing, and (b), makes your territory exclusive to ONLY you, I do not recommend working FE using direct mail in Georgia.

If I was an individual producer, and could not work outside of Georgia, I would be working with EFES.

Unfortunately, even with companies like EFES, that will only last for a while!

We have had agents leave EFES and work with us, due to the lead issues they were having in Ga. Even in Kentucky, they are having similar problems!

Apparently, we are having similar issues. Looks like GA really is a tough state! lol

Damn, and I did really good there, too! :yes:

Back