Commission Rates and Direct Marketing Leads??

I thought agents using his leads earned $10-20K a month. Not using them himself?

Just wondering.

Rick

Unfortunately, just because you read something on the internet, does not make it true. lol

Come on Rick, do you really think that telemarketed leads are better than DM leads?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, just because you read something on the internet, does not make it true. lol

Come on Rick, do you really thing that telemarketed leads are better than DM leads?

Why would anyone lie?

But I have no idea about FE leads. I do know that telemarketed leads are much better than DM leads for med supps.

Let me ask Wino Blues. He's a FE agent.

Rick

so your saying we shouldn't believe anything you 360 boys post on here? your words not mine.....

I love how drama gets started lol, cool screen name too.

----------

so your saying we shouldn't believe anything you 360 boys post on here? your words not mine.....

I would beg to differ... The 360 boys are the most down to earth, nicest and honest guys i have had the pleasure of meeting. They are definitely a cut above many others.

----------

Come on Rick, do you really thing that telemarketed leads are better than DM leads?

You are correct sir, matter of fact that is discussed in detail in this interview, direct mail is king...no doubt and thanks to 360 i have become wildly successful and increased my sales and income but tele leads and avatars still have a place:

http://youtu.be/YucuUwGS1mA

Back