Commission % for RNA SIWL

Thanks for the info guys. i like the people im working with and its good company as far as i know. My only gripe is the pay gap and limited products. I can write with 5 carriers but most of the stuff is all simplified issue. I pay for all my leads But that pay gap is HUGE when im issuing 15-20k each month. Guess its time to do some research.

You may like them more than they like you.

I take that back. i bt they Love you.

Im getting 45% through my current IMO :mad:

If you are being serious about the 45% with RNA, every month that you write $20,000 you are giving them $15,000 of YOUR money. That's not even counting the money they make that they are supposed to get.

If you just went to the 120% you are supposed to be at $20,000 x 120% = $24,000. You could cut them a check for $10,000 just for liking them so much and still be $5,000 ahead.

I can promise you they don't release. But it sounds like you only have five companies tied up. That's good. Plenty more to work with.

Thanks for the info guys. i like the people im working with and its good company as far as i know. My only gripe is the pay gap and limited products. I can write with 5 carriers but most of the stuff is all simplified issue. I pay for all my leads But that pay gap is HUGE when im issuing 15-20k each month. Guess its time to do some research.

Yep, they sound like a really good company, but not for you.

Think about it...they get 75%, you get 45% and have to pay for your leads(they're probably making money off you there too). Really good people.:skeptical:

You should do yourself and your family a favor and go independent. You'll almost triple your income and have more ammo in your arsenal.

Yep, they sound like a really good company, but not for you.

Think about it...they get 75%, you get 45% and have to pay for your leads(they're probably making money off you there too). Really good people.:skeptical:

You should do yourself and your family a favor and go independent. You'll almost triple your income and have more ammo in your arsenal.

Ya i have taken serious thought to how this is working out for me and you are absolutely right.

Im starting to research some of the guys on this forum. if any of you guys recommend any body who is doing these higher comps for FE. please feel free to PM me the name of there company so i can do some research and check out how reputable they are.

"Ya i have taken serious thought to how this is working out for me and you are absolutely right."
Wow, you've been pile driven by your IMO and been shown in this thread how you are getting totally hosed. What more do you need? What else do you need to research? I would immediately contact FEX or 360 (Agent 5 Guy or BBoman) and never look back. as you will never get that coveted reach-around.

Ya i have taken serious thought to how this is working out for me and you are absolutely right.

Im starting to research some of the guys on this forum. if any of you guys recommend any body who is doing these higher comps for FE. please feel free to PM me the name of there company so i can do some research and check out how reputable they are.

These 2 IMO's specialize in FE and are a part of the Forum.

360 FINANCIAL GROUP

— Your inside track to selling more, making more and working smarter

Todd King's another. All reputable.

----------

"Ya i have taken serious thought to how this is working out for me and you are absolutely right."
Wow, you've been pile driven by your IMO and been shown in this thread how you are getting totally hosed. What more do you need? What else do you need to research? I would immediately contact FEX or 360 (Agent 5 Guy or BBoman) and never look back. as you will never get that coveted reach-around.

But he might get "Newtered". :laugh:

I sent you a PM as well. Feel free to call me, the numbers on my site listed below if you have questions. I am not a recruiter, so I have no dog in the fight.

Back