Commission % for RNA SIWL

Nope 1 profile feel free to look up the IP. With the way it is set up i got a promotion but the comp level doesn't go up with RNA for 2 more promotions then it goes up to 50%. The company is more geared to mortgage protection and RNA is not the main carrier they push. There are better comps through some of the companies but my highest comp is only 90% and that is on a SI term. Im not going to put them on blast in this forum while im still contracted im just not that kind of person. I have been in talks with a few others and listening in on a sales call for one of the companies right now. Thanks to all who have sent PM and the help from some of you other guys.

Tell them Wino says Heeeyy.

I think we ought to goget this guys IP address. He might have other profiles and may need to be term1nated. For Pete's sake!

This fellow started this thread:

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...ng-organization-needed-new-agents-t72641.html

... and in post #3 said he's getting 75% contracts. Hmmmm.

Don't think he's term1/peteyboob/goget. Spells better than Petey does. Although, has a horrible problem with there/their/they're. At least he knows the difference between "are" and "or," unlike PB/goget etc. etc.

I'm with JD. Something ain't right with all this. :goofy:

Thanks for looking out ronnie. 75% was the contracting level i was at with them and was what i was getting from a few of the carriers. RNA was one that i was getting 45% just on the SIWL. This has all been resolved and will be working at getting my release this week.

Back